Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Some facts of the project I'm doing now

UPA Voice is the official online publication of the Usability Professionals' Association American Chapter. A couple of months ago, when they saw my post on the Interaction designers mailing list, they asked me to contribute an article introducing the uiGarden on their October's issue. This issue is finally on line available now. Please read the article here about uiGarden.

I have to note that the URL of my previous company in China has changed. So click this link if you'd interested to see what it is. It's ashame that they changed the URL without notice. A lot of Chinese company often do this - paying no attention to their brand image! Even though Lenovo group is the biggest IT company and is the first domestic enterprise in China which adopted user-centred design for their products!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home