Thursday, December 09, 2004

Lenovo Creats a legend

Yesterday, my previous company in China bought IBM PC business at the costs of altogether about $1,75 billion.

I worked from 1998-2002 at Lenovo before came to England. It's only at there I started knowing what user-centred design was and grew up from a user interface designer to the manager of UI design centre. I thrived a lot during working there and I still feel grateful for having had an opportunity of working at Lenovo. It is a great company and I'm sure soon it will be famous in the world!

Some people don't think it's a good deal as Lenovo has paid too much for it. But I think it worths. It's Lenovo's courageous attempt for stepping into the global business.

I wish Lenovo more and more successful in the future.

Too reports from BBC:

Chinese firm buys IBM PC business

Lenovo: The making of a legend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home